- 2.Approve token spending for Master Entertainer Smart Contract.
3. Check Pool Details. Every Pool shows how long your tokens will be locked and how much the entry fee is. Entry fee is directly deducted from your deposit
4. Press + to open the staking popup. Read the information carefully as it also tells you how long your tokens will be locked and how much the entry fee is.
5. Choose the amount of token you want to stake.
6. After you approved all transactions the pool view should update after a while. Now you see how much you have staked and how much Aboat you already earned.
7. Claim your earned tokens. This action does not reset the time of your locked tokens.
7.1 + => Stake more tokens. This action resets the time of your locked tokens for this pool.
7.2 - => Unstake tokens. After your lock-period has ended you can unstake your tokens (completly or just some). This action does not reset the time of your remaining locked tokens.
In case you want to stake liquidity, you have to add the desired LP first. You can do so on https://kaidex.io/de/add/KAI/0x186B1B6CE63932a34FAa8D08bB11B775591Fd6f4 for example.
Simply approve the spending of ABOAT and add your desired amount of liquidity. You'll receive KDX-LP afterwards which reflects the underlying amount of KAI/ABOAT. This LP can be staked in the Pool.